We understand the challenges
Consumer goods organisations face a constantly shifting, challenging environment.
Stagnating growth and profitability, retail and media revolution, changing expectations from consumers, society and employees towards corporations and brands, and disruption from a new breed of competitor; all while trying to navigate it through the complex lens of established structures and skillsets.
A new success model is needed.
So this is what we do
We help and equip consumer goods organisations with the strategies and capabilities to focus on what really matters in today’s world and to execute it brilliantly for the consumer, shopper and customer – making their brands easy to buy, to buy into, and to enjoy.
At the heart of this is a clear focus on consumer centricity, simplicity and effectiveness, combined with the crucial skills and ways of working to succeed in today’s commercial world.
With these sorts of clients
On these kind of projects
Find new growth
- Building long-term category and brand growth strategies that galvanise the business around a shared focus
- Putting the consumer and shopper experience at the heart of brand strategy and planning: not just an activation tool
Stand out & for something
- Creating purposeful brands and embedding sustainability agendas
Simplify & work together
- A complete re-imagining and future-proofing of a flagship global marketing capability programme
- Simplifying planning processes to embed more agile, cross-functional working
- Organising for digital integration and more flexible, responsive ways of working
Execute profitably, at pace
- Making data-led marketing effectiveness principles and behaviours part of the day-to-day
- Embedding strategic revenue management to improve profitability through pricing
Consumer goods - our latest thinking
Basics in Place? Time to drive qualified traffic and ignite eCommerce sales!
In part 2/3 of our series on optimizing your digital ecosystem, we look at how to ensure your pro...
Using e-commerce as a transactional sales channel is only HALF the story
In the first of three articles, we will share some essential (yet basic) advice on how to nurture...
Get in touch with Oxford
Leave your details here and we'll get back to you shortly.
We’ll be in touch soon.