We understand the challenges
Consumer goods organisations face a constantly shifting, challenging environment.
Stagnating growth and profitability, retail and media revolution, changing expectations from consumers, society and employees towards corporations and brands, and disruption from a new breed of competitor; all while trying to navigate it through the complex lens of established structures and skillsets.
A new success model is needed.
So this is what we do
We help and equip consumer goods organisations with the strategies and capabilities to focus on what really matters in today’s world and to execute it brilliantly for the consumer, shopper and customer – making their brands easy to buy, to buy into, and to enjoy.
At the heart of this is a clear focus on consumer centricity, simplicity and effectiveness, combined with the crucial skills and ways of working to succeed in today’s commercial world.
With these sorts of clients
On these kind of projects
Find new growth
- Building long-term category and brand growth strategies that galvanise the business around a shared focus
- Putting the consumer and shopper experience at the heart of brand strategy and planning: not just an activation tool
Stand out & for something
- Creating purposeful brands and embedding sustainability agendas
Simplify & work together
- A complete re-imagining and future-proofing of a flagship global marketing capability programme
- Simplifying planning processes to embed more agile, cross-functional working
- Organising for digital integration and more flexible, responsive ways of working
Execute profitably, at pace
- Making data-led marketing effectiveness principles and behaviours part of the day-to-day
- Embedding strategic revenue management to improve profitability through pricing
Consumer goods - our latest thinking
Developing strategy virtually… and getting better results
As many head back into the office (or not), there is a lot of debate on whether we need to be together in person to deliver great results… But I believe developing strategy virtually can actually be better than in person, if done right. Here's how..
Achieving commercial excellence in the new normal
It’s clear that ways of working and travel aren’t going to go back to where they were. We need more permanent solutions if we’re going to have the impact and results we need.
Get in touch with Oxford
Leave your details here and we'll get back to you shortly.
We’ll be in touch soon.