We understand the challenges
It’s no secret that the retail environment has evolved rapidly over the last ten years and will continue to do so over the next ten.
With sales, margin and footfall down across multiple sectors, for many retailers it’s a battle for survival.
But on the flip-side, those that are organising around an experience their customers value, and single-mindedly making it happen in stores and on-line continue to pull ahead.
So, how to do this? How to step off the downward spiral onto a long-term sustainable platform of growth through customer acquisition and retention?
So this is what we do
We partner with retailers to get under the skin of what experience their customers really desire, identify the critical future trends and build effective strategies and exciting execution plans.
With these sorts of clients
On these kind of projects
Delivering an experience
- Mapping the experience journey to define the moments that matter
- Developing long-range commercial strategy and business model development
- Creating seasonal product innovation and programme design
- Developing own label strategy and in-store merchandising look and feel
- Using customer closeness to deliver differentiation through customer service
- Understanding future eating habits trends and implementing occasion-based retail activation
Building powerful brands
- Integrating brand communications and improving agency effectiveness
- Building retailer headline proposition and on-line execution
- Defining and executing the role of stores in a digital mission
- Facilitating top-tier supplier relationship building and joint strategy creation
Retail - our latest thinking
Achieving commercial excellence in the new normal
It’s clear that ways of working and travel aren’t going to go back to where they were. We need more permanent solutions if we’re going to have the impact and results we need.
5 minute read —
Why embracing Commercial Excellence is not optional
Working across the whole organisation is often the biggest challenge to realising commercial excellence - here are the steps to take to being more fluid, focused and collaborative.
Get in touch with Oxford
Leave your details here and we'll get back to you shortly.
We’ll be in touch soon.